Laeuna de Taal - LOCATION
Laeuna de Taal is located at Brgy. Banga, Talisay, Batangas.
The Laeuna De Taal is located in Barangay Banga, Talisay in Batangas. It is easily accessible by public and private transportation as it situation along the Tagaytay-Batangas highway. It is also minutes away from the retail, commercial and entertainment hubs of Tagaytay City.
The location of the Laeuna De Taal gives homeowners and guests an opportunity to enjoy a quiet and relaxing life. Its climate is typically 5 degrees higher than Tagaytay and with homes that sit at an elevation of 8 to 350 meters above sea level. Imagine living in a home surrounded with greeneries, beautiful sceneries and with a naturally cool climate. You’ll surely look forward to going home every day.
If you are working in Makati, the Laeuna De Taal will just be about 1 hour and 15 minutes away via the Sta. Rosa road. Once in the vicinity, the main access is through a provincial road traversing the property. This road connects the towns of Talisay and Tagaytay.
How to reach the place from Makati
Option 1 - Via Sta. Rosa (approx. 1 hour depending on the traffic)
- Travel through the South Superhighway and take the Sta. Rosa exit.
- Drive until reaching the Tagaytay Ridge Road.
- Turn left towards DAP (Development Academy of the Philippines).
- Drive straight ahead and then turn right after few kilometers, towards Talisay via Ligaya Drive
- The Laeuna De Taas is about 4 kilometers away from this point. Always keep left as you drive towards Lake Taal.
Option 2 - Via STAR Tollway at Sto. Tomas, Batangas (approx. 1.5 hours)
- Travel through the South Superhighway to Batangas and take the Legaspi exit.
- Drive until reaching the STAR Tollway at Sto. Tomas Entrance.
- Take the Sambat Exit. From here, the Laeuna De Taal is about 17 kilometers away.
- Drive until reaching Tanauan and Talisay and you will arrive at your destination.
Option 3 - Via Aguinaldo Highway in Silang, Cavite (approx. 1.5 hours)
- Travel through the Aguinaldo Highway and then drive towards the Tagaytay Rotonda.
- When you reach the Rotonda, turn left towards DAP.
- Drive straight ahead and turn right towards Talisay via Ligaya Drive.
- Your destination is just 4 kilometers away from this site. You just have to drive towards Lake Taal and always keep left.
If you know how to reach Talisay, once in the area, you should easily locate the Laeuna De Taal as this is a prominent place in the town.
Some of the popular tourist spots and landmarks near this community include:
- Tagaytay Rotunda and Tagaytay City - 10.6 kilometers
- Palace in the Sky - 11.8 kilometers
- Picnic Grove - 7.8 kilometers
- Sambat Tanauan Exit - 15.6 kilometers
- Laurel, Batangas - 16.9 kilometers
- Taal Lake - 250 meters
The Laeuna De Taal is in a charming location, where you get to hide away from city life while having easy access to your needs. There are also organic markets in the vicinity where you can buy fresh goods. Apart from that, the retail area at the Laeuna De Taal sells amazing crafts, freshly baked breads, plants and pottery. All these are within your reach.